Tuesday 6 September 2011

ToTheHouse

Morning, Internet

I've decided that I'm going to go back to the house and try to find anything that could be useful. There's a James Bond marathon on one of the hotel channels that should keep Megan entertained while I'm gone.

About her...I'm really, really really worried. She seems to think that mum and dad are on holiday in the Whitsundays and I'm just here to baby-sit her. About ten minutes ago she asked when the house was going to be done being fumigated so we could go home.

I don't know what to do. I'm scared of what telling her the truth might do...but on the other hand I can't just let her delude herself into thinking everything's normal. For the moment I haven't told her where I'm really going. She thinks I'm visiting a friend.

I have no idea. I'll decide what I'm going to do when I get back.
See you guys in a few hours I guess
-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment