Saturday 10 September 2011

Outcome

I finally got Megan back about half an hour after my last post. But she's not...her..anymore.
That friggen bastard turned her into a proxy. She seemed fine when she came back...I just felt a tap on my shoulder and she was her usual self and seemed to have had no idea what had happened.
I went and got us a room for the night at a motor inn near the edge of town, and she still seemed fine.

Then she tried to kill me.

I was just about to climb in to bed when I heard her giggle behind me. I turned around and then spun away as she brought the lamp she was holding down where my head had been less then a second later. Still managed to clip me on the shoulder though.
I suppose this is one time I'm glad Megan doesn't exercise much; she has the physical strength of a lemur. It didn't take long to get her pinned to the ground, but then I realised I had no idea what to do next. She was making so much noise someone was bound to come investigate.
I still have no idea why, but after a minute she suddenly tensed and then fell unconscious for no apparent reason.
I don't know whether that was her trying to fight whatever was controlling her, or what. It was awfully bloody convenient though.

I loaded her into the back of my car and we've since moved to another location.
Alright, since it's now 1.18am and I haven't slept since she was taken, I am finding it extremely difficult to stay awake, and it's nigh impossible to concentrate on writing this, so I'm going to leave it here and finish it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment