Friday 22 July 2011

Cake, PistolShrimps and Concerns.

My god. I've eaten so much cake today I can actually feel  my waistband expanding. It wasn't even a special occasion or anything, I just went "Oh screw it, one day of binge eating won't make me fat" and then proceeded to stuff my face with delicious cake.
I'll go run up a hill or something tomorrow to work it off.

Come to think of it, tonight has just been me turning into a vegetable. All I've done is watch youtube, read slenderblogs and creepy pastas, eat cake and drink tea while lounging on a sofa. I may even watch Fight Club later. While eating more cake. And tea.

Alright, time for more shameless advertising. Has anyone here ever seen the PistolShrimps channel on Youtube?
Oooooh boy XD.
Just....just go look. They are honestly some of the funniest people on YouTube.

Ok. Now that all the light things are out of the way, I do actually have a possibly-serious problem I need advice on.
It's about Megan.
I spoke to her over the phone about an hour ago, and I'm almost positive something's not right. She sounded exhausted, she was really really quiet, and she just sounded overall distracted. Yes she's in year 11 and has a fairly large workload, but it has never bothered her beyond typical teenage complaining before now.
I don't know what it is, but there's something wrong and she absolutely refuses to tell me. She just keeps going "Oh I just had a late night".
Ok, I might have believed that, but I spoke to my parents afterwards and they said she's been like this for almost a week now and they've both seen her going to bed relatively early. That doesn't mean she isn't staying awake after she's dissapeared into her room though.
I know that there's probably nobody reading this, but if there is I'd love to know your ideas on how to help her, or at least find out what's wrong.

Alrighy, that's all I have for now.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment